STARBOARD WHOPPER 9’5 ASAP
STAND-UP PADDLEBOARDS, STAND-UP PADDLEBOARDS
- Smaller version of our #1 best selling 10’0” Whopper. Smaller length gives greater maneuverability with easier turning in the surf for lighter riders up to 100 kg.
- 9’5” length gives greater maneuverability with easier turning in surf.
- 33” provides stability and float for riders up to 100 kg.
- Pulled in nose and tail outline for maximum speed.
- Easy entry into smaller waves.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite, Starshot and ASAP Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V with double concave to tail concave”
- Heavy midsection V and double concave makes effortless rail-to-rail transitions down the line for generating speed, feeding into a tail concave for tight fast cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
• AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• SOFT RAIL
• HARD BOTTOM
• Impact resistant high-density themorformed EVA foam around the rails.
• 20kg/m3 fused, precision molded cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
• Full deck EVA pad with 4mm square grooved traction on the rear two-thirds of the board.
• Multiple layers of high grade fibreglass are wetted out in resin.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• New IQ handle for best grip and all inserts have added reinforcement.